After taking a nap at afternoon,I switched ON my PC to blog my First Post in “Me and The Universe” to share a incredible moment in my life. When I saw the Comment in my Comment box I was very Surprised,excited and even shouted … The Comment was Made By Kate Kresse for Nominating The Blog for “The Versatile Blogger Award” And for the “Candle Lighter Award” also.
I Never Ever Imagined that I would get The Versatile Award this much Soon.
Am Truly Giving Thanks to Kate Kresse @ Believe Anyway Blog for Nominating My Blog Among Others.These Awards are Really Encourages the Bloggers to be Active in their path.It Inspires Me a lot.
Now,It is my Responsibility to Share and Honor the Award with Other Enthusiastic Bloggers.
Rules of the Award:
- If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I likes to get Notification when i opens my Blog or Facebook.
- I loves to talk in Stages and Taking Seminars.
- Always I likes to work in night and sleep at daytimes
- I am not interested in Cricket because I don’t know how to Play.
- I used to watch Jetix cartoon Channel when am studying my 10th std.
- I love to Gain Knowledge but lazy to read Books.
- I love to Talk with Myself when am Alone.
I Consider this Award gives a Inspiration to all New Bloggers.Here, the 15 bloggers who are Worth for this Award.The List that i have mentioned below is made to Inspire Every New Bloggers not on any preferences. As Kate Said,” They are all follow-worthy, comment-worthy and award worthy”:
Kudos to Everyone!!!
Sorry,I am Unable to find 15 New bloggers for Awards So i have Selected the Best 7 Blogs which I Consider as Worth for the Award.
Those who receives this award Accept it, Acknowledge this post, post the badge on your blog, and Follow the Rules of this Award.
Thank You Kate! I did My Job.You Made My Day.