Facebook’s Latest Service Timeline is Now Available for Everyone Worldwide.Timeline allows you to compile and let others see everything they have shared so far from photos to stories to shared music and videos.Timeline was announced by Facebook at the F8 Conference earlier in the month of September.It was Globally Rolled out Yesterday.
you can activate Facebook Timeline for your Facebook profile right now.
Activate Facebook Timeline
To Get Facebook Timeline right now, follow the steps –
1. Go to Introducing Timeline page and click “Get Timeline” at bottom of the page. (If you prefer to wait, a profile alert will appear as the feature rolls out on your profile).
2. Then you are taken to your preview Timeline page.
3. At the top right are options appear to Take a Tour or Publish your Timeline.
4. Clicking on Public will make your Timeline live right now. Its a good idea to take a Timeline Tour.
7 Day Timeline Preview
Here are a few facts before you decide to publish your timeline and make it public and live on the internet to your friends.
- When you upgrade to timeline, you have only 7 days to review it
- Only you can see your timeline during your 7-day preview.
- You can publish your timeline anytime during those 7 days.
- If you don’t publish timeline in 7 days, it will go live automatically after seven days.
- Your new timeline will replace your profile, but all your stories and photos will still be there.